Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I hate the phone company

And by that I mean specifically the ones that I've been unfortunate enough to associate with in the past few years, including Virgin Mobile (in Aus), Tata Indicom (for my internet) and Vodafone.
If they're not tryin to find new ways to overcharge me - either by not telling me specific details that MIGHT be important to know, or by providing me with their 'value added' services, which I never asked for, and never wanted or needed - then they're either just making my life miserable with layers of bureaucratic retardedness, or just providing a terrible slow ass service in general (Yes, i'm looking straight at YOU, Tata Indicom)
I could go into far greater detail about the idiocy that i've had to deal with, especially in the last two months, but it would take way too long. Seriously, had more issues than I did with all my various service providers in the previous 7 years before that.
And the worst part is, I really cant do anything about it... at the moment, I'm living sorta on the move, without any fixed land phone, so my cellphone and wireless internet are my essential lifelines, so I have to just grin and bear with whatever idiotic crap they put me through. Bastards
If anyone's aware of any phone or internet companies around, that just WORK, and let u get on with things, without all the bullshit, i'd love to hear about it.

Been having a really blah day for a bunch of reasons, and my internet going like a fucking snail in the middle of the night, was kinda the last straw for me...
There was a whole bunch of other, much more positive stuff that I've been meaning to write about, but its just been drowned out by a general malaise, and I cant be bothered anymore. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment