Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

So here we go again

So its been almost 5 years since I started my first blog, with a post that was cunningly titled "Bandwagon sighted..prepare to jump" Its also been about 3 years since I gave up on the sporadic posts that I used to put up on that site. For anyone interested in reading dated and largely mindless drivel, here's the link to the blog on Multiply. http://mavrik.multiply.com

And now here we are in a shiny new decade, with me on a shiny new blog... I cant promise that the drivel I come out with on here will be any less mindless than on the old blog, but hey, chances are that if you're reading this blog, then you know me, so you'll be quite used to it. For anyone new...well, you can take heart from the fact that turmoil and displacement usually leads to interesting writing...and rest assured, you've met me at a very strange time in my life.

PS: I've wanted to use that line ever since I heard Ed Norton say it in Fight Club :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment